What You Can Expect When You Call...
- Personal Consultation and no Obligation Price Quote.
- Comprehensive Data Recovery Services From $499.
- FREE Diagnosis and Evaluation For Single Hard Drives!
- We Service all Hard Drives, Servers and RAID Systems.
- Best Prices for Recovering Flash, USB Drives and Camera Cards. As Low As $99!
- No Risk! We guarantee to recover your data or there's no charge.
When you call about Honolulu data recovery services...A specialist will walk you through the process of recovering your data, diagnose your problem and recommend the solution to recover your data with the highest chance of success.
Call 800.450.9282 Now For A Quote
Professional Data Recovery Services for Honolulu, HI Data recovery from laptop, desktop, USB, RAID and external hard drives. We also recover flash drives, camera cards and all types of removable media and storage devices.
Advanced Data Recovery recovers data for Honolulu, Hawaii companies and individuals every day...From Quickbooks, Quicken, Pictures, SQL databases and Email to Research data, Spreadsheets, Documents and Original works and more. If your RAID failed or your SQL database is inaccessible, we can repair your RAID and recover your data, enabling you to maintain business continuity.Read More
Types of Data We Recover From Hard Drives, Servers & RAID...
- Financial Data: Quickbooks, Quicken, Peachtree
- Digital Pictures and Photos
- Databases: SQL, Access and more
- Spreadsheets, Documents, PDFs, Powerpoint, Publisher
- Graphic Design and Original Works
- Emails, Contacts, Schedules, Tasks
- Research, Historical and Regulatory Data
Why Choose ADR Data Recovery
1. Professional data recovery methods and high success rates
At Advanced Data Recovery, our data recovery engineers and technicians use proven methods and state-of-the-art technology to recover data from virtually every type of disaster with an industry leading success rate. Every data recovery project is a unique challenge and each may require different techniques to restore your data. If any of your data is recoverable, we won’t quit until we’ve exhausted every effort to recover your files. We use the latest technologies—including our own unique, proprietary hardware and software methods—to restore your data. In fact, we’ve often been able to recover data that other technicians and data recovery companies have deemed unrecoverable.
We work at a hardware level on each data recovery project. This means that we’re able to recover data from even the most difficult situations. Failed hard drives, servers, and RAIDs typically require parts replacement, realignment, recalibration, firmware restoration, and mathematical calculations to determine MFT mount points and data structures and much more.
2. We care
Our data recovery advisors are available 24/7/365 so you can speak with a live person instead of an automated phone system. Everyone at ADR—from our data recovery engineers, to our customer service staff, to our executive management team—is focused on recovering your data as quickly as possible so you can get back to your normal routine without missing a beat. Your storage device and data are kept safe and secure through each step of the data recovery process and all data is held in strict confidentiality.
Each data recovery project is unique and receives special attention from our highly trained data recovery engineers and experienced support staff. This means you will receive regular and ongoing updates as to the status of your data recovery project. As soon as we complete the diagnostics phase, your data recovery advisor will provide you with detailed results as well as a complete report which includes a list of all your recoverable files and firm price for recovery.
Regardless of the complexity of recovering your data or the procedures necessary to gain access to your drive or media, it is all included in the diagnostic fee. If your data is not recoverable because of severe platter damage you will not incur any additional charges. (parts location and replacement, realignment, recalibration and firmware restoration are all part of the diagnostics process).
Your Final Price for Successful Data Recovery Includes:
- ADR’s custom data recovery services
- A detailed diagnosis of problems causing the data loss
- A list of your recoverable files (we will verify your most critical files with you)
- Free return shipping (free shipping from your location to our lab is also available)
- Each recovery includes an external hard drive with your recovered data at no extra charge
At ADR, we’re committed to giving you excellent service, and to keeping you informed during every step of the data recovery process. We look forward to serving you. Please call 800.450.9282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to make arrangements to get your data recovered.
Your Advanced Data Recovery Team
Read true stories and reviews from real customers on Facebook
Data recovery facts: Things you need to know to prevent data loss in the future and so you can make a smart choice about getting your data recovered now...
- 10 tips to help prevent data loss
- 7 Common symptoms NOT to ignore
- Common myths that often lead to data loss
- How to tell if your hard drive is failing
- Avoid this all-to-common mistake
"I was beyond thrilled that ADR was able to recover CRITICAL financial files that were lost due to a corrupt file backup!" YEARS worth of data was returned to me in a very quick turnaround!"...